#_@ am i right!?
Printable View
#_@ am i right!?
Oh, i didn't meant that way [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, is a thing Ryudo and me would like to see... we just are curious... why the hell there is so much FF hentai and so little SOA/G2 hentai, perhaps?
Yeah, somebody else keeps my tool in good ocndition, as Miguel might say, LOL
I know what you mean, of TIfa alone there's about 13 or so pagres at iron mouse!
[to keep things on topic, this will continue at PERVERTS UNLIMITTED]
Well, thanks to me... the original desktop is available!
Click to get it
So... where are those links, where, where? ^^ (PM or mail me them...)
Thanks!
Send me the hentai OCB, it's been so long sicne I gazed upon sweet hentai!
Sorry, the pics not on this computer, wait for laptop, we get abck tonight! XD
Well, you always could use that url i sent you... they use to have new good doujinshis... or they rotate them...
Yeah, I used to, btu I had about half their stuff saved lol, plus I don't need ti for j/oing, got another way to relieve that [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just always wanted to see what SoA hentaiw a slike, lolz
Naw, do not pay too much attention, and go where the text marks,... or link the desktop i posted here, some of you wanted me to post it here! It is in my last Click for desktop warning.
o_O....
*BUMP*... I think many forgot about this thread, but I don't have anything to add, as I'm keeping my Shion x KOS-MOS wallpaper... Might work on a new one sometime soon.
That Kanoni pic i've done lately is my new desktop... though, i rotated the pic for it to fit the screen..
where is it?
here
Wow, that's a great pic!
you bet it, it took me two weeks to finish it, it can't be but great...
Holy! That's your best pic yet!
Ditto to my last post... It was hard to paint, not to say that i also used new painting techniques on it...
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg27.jpg
I love plain whtie background with not much on them ^^
Cool! ^^ That Grandia II logo is really nice! can you upload the original pic somewhere?
Sure! I'll upload it tomorrow, gotta go now...